5 * 3* 2007
December 27, 2007 Comments Off on 5 * 3* 2007
3 bands and/or artists I’ve learnt to know.
3 things that I’m not likely to forget
* The two hours I spent watching the city of Jaisalmer go by from the top of the fort while listening to Le Grand Jazz (La Première podcast). Great views, massively relaxing
* Presenting with a cinema screen behind me for my Powerpoint presentation
* My brother decides to continue the name Reys by reproducing. My niece was born on July 20th!
* I took public transport in Brussels unprepared and got back in the same time as I would have walked!
* In Selfridges, I told a remote helicopter fan how utterly useless these devices are, thinking that I was talking to a friend. The guy was seriously offended.
* Eating carbonnades after having realised that I’m allergic to beer!
3 things I got very proud about.
* getting the female touch in the mainly male dominated brusselblogt crew (by asking Tineke… ta for the stick)
* finishing the 20km of Brussels in just over 1h30
* finishing the Damme-Brugge swim (4km) in 58mins
3 things I bought or got.
* 70-200mm f/2.8 lens (hurray for cash backs and avoiding tva!)
* a public transport ticket good for 10 rides
a 230€ beautiful necklace for the better half for christmasThat was not for me: I bought myself the super sexy new Mac keyboard (wireless)
3 people I want to throw this stick at: